- Joining the Veratex Reseller Program gives you immediate access to retail all of Veratex's quality products.
- Drop Shipping - Your customers' orders will be drop shipped from our warehouse so that you do not have to keep any inventory.
- Website Integration - We have built several website integration tools that make it easy for you to setup a website to sell our products on.
How It Works
- Prospective resellers can apply for an account online. The minimum requirements are: business license, federal tax id, active website and a valid credit card.
- Upon approval an email notification willbe sent to the reseller.
- The reseller can then login, place an order, see order status, review price list, etc.
- To place an order, the reseller logs in, selects the desired items, types in a unique PO number, and chooses whether the order will be shipped to the store or directly to the customer.
- When the order is ready to be shipped, Veratex charges the reseller's credit card.
- Once the charges are approved, the order will be shipped.
- Veratex uses UPS and can ship only to places that UPS can reach - P.O. Boxes cannot be used as a ship-to address.
- In case of a lost package, Veratex will attempt to recover it.
- Packages will be insured according to the current insurance agreement that Veratex has with UPS.
- The reseller pays the freight on all shipments.
- The reseller pays $10 Dropship Handling fee per order on all shipments.
- For every order, a document is sent with the merchandise for the end customer. This document tells the customer to contact the reseller if there is a problem with the merchandise for any reason. This document will have the name, address, phone number, email address, and web address of the reseller. Veratex does not handle returns from the end customers.
- Veratex does not take any returns, except for defective merchandise.
- In the case of defective merchandise, Veratex will replace the defective item upon receipt of the defective product.
- Resellers are required to provide credit card information that Veratex will keep on file, and will charge before fulfilling orders.
- If you would like to join our reseller program, please fill out the online application.